Today I went to Natalie’s for her Birthday... I went to Natalie’s for about 12pm and gave her, her Birthday gifts and chilled out before we went to Grittz in Barnet. Tiffany helped open Natalie’s presents, which was very sweet... Tiffany loves playing with paper…
We sat and talked about the presents Natalie got from her family and the gifts I got her, which had a theme Marshmallows, pink and fuzzy girly make-up. Natalie loved all her gifts!!!
We sat and chatted for a while Natalie was getting ready and sorting the house out… I was having a good time and spending time with Natalie and Tiffany…
About 1pm we went down to the bus stop to go to Barnet.. And made our way to Grittz, which I was looking forward to…
We had a nice table for four so there was lots of room to spread out and Tiffany had her own high chair, which she loved and was making us both laugh. For our starter we had Prawn Cocktail and Tiffany wanted some but she had her bottle of milk and was starting to fall a sleep so Natalie put her in her buggy and we had our starter.
Then we had our main course and I have Spaghetti Carbonara and Natalie had pizza with cheese/tomato and pineapple, which was lovely and I ate all mine up. The bowls have got smaller in there as usually I can not finish my pasta but I ate it all up… It was yummmmmmmmmmmy and Natalie enjoyed hers too….
Tiffany woke up and went back in her high chair and was laughing and giggling and was making us laugh.
We had a rest from the main meal and chatted and Tiffany and I sang Happy Birthday to Natalie and we had Chocolate Brownie sundae, which was very nice but very sweet… When then chatted some more and Natalie asked for the bill and then we left and popped in to Starbucks and I had a Chocolate Cream Frap and Natalie had a Hot chocolate as she was feeling cold… We did not sit in there, we had it to take away and headed for Blockbusters to get some popcorn and some candy.
The weather was ok so we decided to go to Barnet park and we had a walk round and looked at the ducks, which Tiffany loved and looked at all the flowers at the all flowered. Then we went down to the park and had a go on the swings and Tiffany had a go on the baby swing and enjoyed it.
We also took her on the sea-saw and a thing that bounces up and down, which was quite fun.. and big smiles all round…
It started getting cold so we left to go to Natalie’s as I was going back to watch a film and chill out. We got the bus back and stopped at the sweet shop and got a can of Cream Soda each and headed for Natalie’s. We arrived at Natalie’s and Natalie got everything ready for the film and put Tiffany in her chair to play.
We watched The Night Listener: Gabriel No one (Robin Williams), a radio show host begins by telling his intriguing life stories to his night listeners. Gabriel is having personal problems when his lover moves out of his house. Gabriel is having a storyteller's block and can't perform at the radio station.
A book agent gives Gabriel an unpublished book, written by a 14-year old boy, Pete Boland (Rory Culkin). Pete's book is about the abused childhood and suffering he went through at the hands of his parents and their friends. Pete now lives with an adopted mother and social worker, Donna Boland (Toni Collette). Pete is still suffering because he is dying of AIDS.
Gabriel talks to Pete on the phone and begins to bond with Pete, but things are very strange when Gabriel tries to meet Pete and discovers that there is a possibility that Pete may not exist. Gabriel flies to the small town in Wisconsin to uncover the truth. Douglas Young (the-movie-guy).
I thought the film was very good very physiological and a very good watch. Natalie asked how old Robin Williams was and I said late 50’s and she said 60’s her is actually 56 years old and was born in July 1952. After the film we chatted and then I left her just after 8pm as I had to get up the next day.
I had a lot of fun and are meeting up on Friday for a girly evening and I am staying the night.
Natalie had a nice Birthday.

