Girly Night at Natalie's

Friday, 24 August 2007

Today i went to Natalie's and had a really girly evening.... We had dinner mine was roast beef and Natalie has roast lamb and for pudding I had mango cheesecake, which looked lik Tiffany's pooh.. heheheh and Natalie had berry cheesecake, which where from Waitrose, as where ours dinners.....

We talked an played with Tiffany then about 10.30pm we got ready for bed and put on our face masks and chilled out with cucumber on our eyes, which was fun as they kept falling off. I feel asleep on the sofa and then at about 11pm i woke up and we all went to bed.

The following morning we had a full breakfast to get us going... It was yuuuuuuuuuuuuuumy!! I spent most of there day on Saturday and left at about 6pm and went home..

I had a really nice evening and day with Natalie and Tiffany.... Here is a photos of me and Tiffany...