Today i went to my friends baby shower.... I had a fantastic time.. We played loads of fun games my fave game was smell the nappy.. We had to smell the nappies a guess what was in it... It was funny.. Some of the smells made me feel sick.. There was a fishey smell yuk... lololol
There was a chocolate fountain only had a few dips as it may cause a migraine.. The chocolate that doesn't give me a headache is Galaxy... The rest give me headaches... Also can't drink alcohol as it gives me the same affect...
The gift that my friend Natalie got for they baby where very cool... Little baby booties... ah they were so cute and a Tigger bath wrap and cute moses basket from her sister and niece.
There was lots of chit chat and i met Natalie's partners mum and two sisters and they seem really nice.
At the end we had to guess the Babies sex, Weight and Birth date. If we get it right we win a prize.. I put down a boy..... I think Natalie will have a boy i just have this feeling....
I had a fantastic time and i hope Natalie did too..
Baby Shower
Sunday, 7 January 2007