A Total Wash Out

Friday, 20 July 2007

Today I rescued my dad's house from being flooded from the heavy down pour. I came to the rescue and sorted out everything as he was panicking and pacing up and down while i was getting drenched in the garden trying to stop the water from coming down the path by blocking with two giant bags of compost and opened the manhole as it was air blocked and wasn't letting any water drain away. We had to keep it open as there was so much rain water rushing in as the rain wasn't stopping. If the rain did not stop it could like this:




I was soaking wet from top to bottom and started to feel cold. I stayed for lunch, which consisted of rice and salad and cold chicken, which was very nice. Pops had to go to work and the rained stopped so i went home and had a shower and just chilled out for the rest of the day.