Today i got up early to go to the Doctors with my mum.. I was still feeling not with it and felt very drowsy which the Antihistamine make you feel.... I got to the Dr's about 8.25am waited out side till 8.30am and then we could go in.. I went to see Dr Lowe and she said i might have a dust mite allergy, which is very serious and recommended that i go for a blood test, which i did and she is also recommending me for the allergy hospital at Royal Free... So i have to wait for my referral, which hopefully will be soon as my room still needs sorting and i can't do it till i go to the hospital.
Mum my said you can die from having an allergic reaction. It takes 10 seconds to go to to anaphylactic shock and die from your airways being blocked. I might have to have a special pen or i might just have to carry Antihistamine around with me everywhere i go.. But have to wait for my tests at the hospital before i know what i should take...
Today Monday
Monday, 23 October 2006