On Sunday is didn't do much... I was up at the crack of dawn as the clocks when back and we get an extra hour in bed but it is getting dark about 4pm, which i hate.. I know that winter is coming, which i hate.. I hate the cold.. I got up at 7.30am..
I would of liked a lying but i was so awake from the brightness outside so i got up and went on the computer.. Like i always do... I went on the computer most of the day and the my mum started dinner about 12pm, which was roast beef with all the trimming, which we haven't had for ages as a family but i have had roast dinner at my mates about two weeks agoa nd that was yum.. Dinner was ready about 1.45pm and ate that all up and then had homemade rice pudding, which my mum made and it was yummy...
Couldn't eat all of it as it was very swet but she only put in one table spoon of sugar.. butr the rice an milk made it extra sweet, which i don't really like.. Added sugar to stuff....
The rest of the day i just layed about, watched tv or went on the computer.. How boring of me...
Had a shower about 8pm and went to be about 10pm ready for work in the morning... Hopefully i will sleep through till 6.30am.
Sunday
Sunday, 29 October 2006