Films i saw in LA

Sunday, 24 September 2006

The Devil Wears Prada

This is a film to see.... I saw this film while i was in LA and i recommend it to any fashion conscious person:

Based on the best-selling novel by Lauren Weisberger, the film stars Meryl Streep as a wickedly charming editor whose cynical new assistant becomes seduced by the world of glamour.
I gave it 10/10

Click

I also saw this on holiday and thought it was fantastic.... A really good comedy and heart jurker...

Adam Sandler stars as a workaholic husband and father struggling to keep his family happy gets hold of a remote control that helps him control his whole life.
I gave this film 10/10

Pirates Of The Caribbean : Dead Man's Chest

I absolutely loved this film. I saw it on the first day it opened in La and the cinema was absolutely packed.. and we all clapped at the beginning when Johnny Depp came on to the screen.

I gave this film 100/100


Go see them and tell us what you think?